It’s the start of baseball season and who better to consult than Negro League star pitcher and Hall of Famer Satchel Paige. Here are a few recommendations to keep yourself in top “pitching” form:
1. Avoid fried food, which angers the blood.
2. When your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts.
3. Go light on the vices like carrying on at night in society ‘cause the social ramble ain’t restful.
4. Avoid running at all times.
5. Keep your juices flowin’ by jangling gently as you move around.
6. Never look back; something might be gainin’ on you.
Have a favorite sales quote? Pass it along to email@example.com